Dave is a frequent speaker on health, healthcare, and the relationship between nutrition, wellness and lifestyle.
As a speaker, he covers the dynamics from why Americans are so sick, to how to lower our nation’s health to lower costs.
Here are some of Dave’s most popular health, healthcare, wellness and nutrition related speeches. The first 8 focus on improving you/your company’s employees’ health, amazingly, without increasing costs:
Health, Healthcare, Wellness, Nutrition, Lifestyle related:
- The “Big Three ZERO COST, ZERO SWEAT” Ideas to Improve Your Health
- Why We Eat What We Eat
- How Much We Need To Eat
- Our Personal Unique Lifestyle – How Many Calories Do We Need
- Why We Can’t Exercise Our Way Out of an Unhealthy Diet
- Why It’s So Difficult To Keep Lost Pounds Off
- How Much We Spend On Calories We Don’t Need – Other Uses of Funds
Other health and healthcare speeches relate healthcare rights, insurance deductibles, and U.S. policy and economics:
- The Politics of Food Labeling
- Healthcare in the U.S. – Medicare as a Model for the Single Payer Solution
- Top 11 Reasons Americans are Obese
- Healthcare in the United States – The “Right,” Medicare, and as a Model for the Single-Payer Solution
- The Medicare Dilemma
- The Conflicted Healthy American – Part 1 – The Individual
- The Conflicted Healthy American – Part 2 – The Citizen
- Healthcare in America
- Medical Insurance Deductibles or What Price a Miracle?
- Healthcare in US – Critical Issues: Philosophies & Economics
- Two Critical Factors in Complex Decision Making (Emotions & Confirmation Bias)
“I Hate Getting Older” – Stars of Tomorrow Showcase – Addison Improv, November 1, 2017
“You Get What You Pay For” – Backdoor Comedy Club, May 17, 2017
“I Just Happened To Be Listening” – Toastmasters, April 15, 2016
Toastmasters — What’s in it for You!